Wednesday 3 April 2013

XTVT 1ST TIME FOR LINGUISTICS STUDENTS

Namastee...

hye guys...im having insomnia tonight. tired..restless..i dont know what to do n the worst part is...i missed someone so badly...(Ya Allah...please help me. give me some strength to live up my life.)ooookkkkkk...enough with sad feelings. be happy..syukran..

owh ya..im a bit busy lately cuz updating my assignment and proposal n bla..bla...(chaotic!)so in this entry, im gonna show n tell u guys bout my classmates. as u know, im a linguist to be n studying 2nd year at UKM..hehe..simple english but im trying my best to improve my skills on writing in english without any errors or broken spelling..(such an humble intention huh..) 

last sunday, my coursemates(including 1st n 3nd year) having a great day by organized a Family Day at KTHO field. yeh...when it comes to field, its just pop up in our mind that it must be a sport match between 1st, 2nd n 3rd years right?hehe...

as early as 8am, they came with full enthusiasm to win..(btw, that shirt are designed my ME!hehe..)
im not in this picture cuz i came late..haha..there's a chubby women with a cap n phone hagging on her neck is my lecturer, Puan Harishon Radzi. u might me know her by serching for her writing in jurnal n much more. we've played:

NETBALL(im supposed to be in this team but due to my late, i only can paly on 2nd half game.)

its me sitting(which 1?haha..)
the victory goes to US!!hehe....
next!!

FUTSAL MEN (ehem..the good looking players but they're already sold out!!)

FUTSAL for girls!!

its me again as a bystander for the futsal match

the last game are vallleyball n sukanika ( i didnt upload it cuz i get tired showing a not-so-good pic..hehe..) the sad part is we didnt win in every match but WE ARE THE WINNER!! OVERALL CHAMPION!!(thanks for everyone who have played and made this match fun)

is it me?
haha!!nop!!they are my closed friends..wani n faisal..preety sweet huh?yup!they are actually together...

ok..thats it for now on..next time im gonna introduce every single person in my class. yey!!i finally sleepy n done sahur!!!


نويت صوم يوم الخميس سنة لله تعالى 
NAWAITU SAUMA YAUMUL KHOMIS SUNNATAN LILLAHI TA'ALA
Artinya :
“ Saya niat puasa hari Khamis, sunnah karena Allah ta’ala.”
Amiiiiinnnn.......Assalamualaikum...


No comments:

Post a Comment